Re: [IP] Infusion sets and etc.

> What do I want to use, softset, bent needle,
> straight needle, something I have not heard
> of yet?

My Disetronic came with several classics, a
rapid, and a tender infusion set.  I assume
the logic is that allows one to try different
sets to see which works the best.

> What should I get past what normally comes with
> a pump to make things more convenient?

The only thing I use that didn't come with the
pump is a modified version of the thigh thing
from Unique Accessories.  They have cases, thigh,
calf, waist and arm bands.  They also have
t-shirts, shorts, pajama pants and nightshirts
with pockets.