[IP] Will Not Use The Pump.

I thank all for your help and support with different pump issues.

My 7 year old daughter has decided she will not use the pump.

She said, she thought it was a good idea but when we got it she was
scared, she was only going to use it to make me happy because she could
tell I really wanted it for her. So we agreed that if she like to use it
in the future she would let me know.

In the long run with all the information I gathered.
I found both pumps to be excellent!

1. But I would of choose the Disetronic because of two pumps for the
price of one.

2. It being waterproof.

3. The Disetronic representative planned on coming to my home to
teach me about the pump and to let me use a new pump. (this request to
MiniMed was declined).

4. And the icing on the cake was a 20% reduction on the price.

I did wear the MiniMed pump with Saline solution for 6 days. You all
a burden to carry each day with this disease, even thought the pump
makes it a lot easier. My heart goes out to you all and I wish you all
the best and a cure soon.

Dennis Cardone

Diabetes Knowledge Web Site