Re: [IP] Re: more dunb questions...

I am also using H in my pump.  I was on N and R for 10 years after dx,
then H and N for one year on shots, and now H for 1 year in pump.  I
like H for it flexibilty and sponinaity(whatever...).  My educator had
a table of values for the "ave"(does that exist?) person in terms of
basel %s, and it was using R.  She asked what I wanted, and with H she
just pushed back each value a couple of hours.  Sometimes I use R(in a
shot) to cover pizza or ice cream, but I still like H cuz I don't have
to plan what I eat.