Re: [IP] Re: more dunb questions...

Hi Ellen --

> who's pumping R or humalog and how do you like it...

I've alway pumped H, never R.  My internist put me on
N and H, and my pump trainer set my basals based
on the schedule my MD developed for me.  And I
*really* like my H in my pump.  My BGs went from
the > 300 range to < 100 range.  8-)  My boluses
are problematical, because I don't always know  the
number of carbs I eat in a meal.  But at least I *try*
... with *some* success*  <g>

John Huff, Dayton OH
( type 1, dx @ 18 months, now 61 yo, pumping since 9/30/98 )
mailto:email @ redacted