Re: [IP] Re: Anti-Depressant and BGs

<< there is no clear consensus on why
 depression seems more common in patients with diabetes. >>
Also, consider that anyone with a chronic condition is prone to depression at
times. I doubt if depression is any more common in diabetes that in rheumatoid
arthritis, hypothyroidism, muscular dystrophy, lupus, or etc.  I think we are
more aware of it in diabetes because we either work with people with diabetes,
or have diabetes. Many endocrine disorders can affect mood. I could probably
go on and on, but......
Barbara B.