Re: [IP] New to Pump

Hi Siana --

>         But is it normal for me to have so many high blood sugars? I go
>      into Joslin (Clinic in Boston) for my 4th meeting with my pump
>      nurse. I know they have to verify my basals and that my ratios are
>      right. Anyone else have a roller-coaster ride at the beginning?

You are lucky to be able to go to Joslin.  Fortunately, I *didn't* have
any problems getting my basals set for my pump, probably because
I so *old*.  <g>  Now, I'm having problems setting my boluses, to
cover my meals.   ( PU! )  Hope you can find what you need here.

BTW, *I* went to Joslin back in my undergraduate days ... was Dr
Alexander Marble's patient.  Have *no* idea who his successor(s)

John Huff, Dayton OH
( type 1, dx @ 18 months, now 61 yo, pumping since 9/30/98 )
mailto:email @ redacted