[IP] New to Pump

     Hello, everyone,
        I'm hoping I'm posting to this list the right way. I've been on
     the pump for 3 weeks now, and I'm still not stabilized yet. I've
     been sick for a week and a half, so that's interfered.
        But is it normal for me to have so many high blood sugars? I go
     into Joslin (Clinic in Boston) for my 4th meeting with my pump
     nurse. I know they have to verify my basals and that my ratios are
     right. Anyone else have a roller-coaster ride at the beginning?
     - Very Tired but hopeful!
     Siana, 24 yo, Type I 15 years; MiniMed 507c, three weeks.