Re: [IP] Re: HIGHS longggg after Pizza

Pizza is the kind of food the square wave bolus (if you have a newer minimed) is
supposed to address.  If you have an older pump or a disen., you can try to mimic
it.   I've not ever been very good at really getting this to work, mostly b/c I
don't pay as much attention as I should.  For me, I have to watch for the next 10
hours or so.  Many people probably have shorter time frames.  Maybe that's why we
get pizza so seldom?