Re: [IP] It's not so simple

Thanks, Judy!  I needed to hear that.

>>> <email @ redacted> 12/06 1:51 PM >>>

Thanks for pointing out that Diabetes is a tough disease to control
even if
you are doing everything "right". When Megan was first on the pump I
got very
frustrated at her blood sugars(while trying to figure out the basals)
I called
my doctor crying and he reminded me that Megan has diabetes and you
expect perfect blood sugars. It really helped ease my anxiety as I
not to be so hard on myself.

I find myself becoming depressed sometimes about all of this and I
try to keep
telling myself that I am doing the best I can. But sometimes it hurts
than other times. I feel for everyone that has diabetes and struggles
bouts of depression-it happens to us parents too! I know I'll feel
better in a
few days but just wanted to vent. Thanks

Judy C