[IP] Female pumpers

I have the usual rise in bg's before my period, but has anyone (female)
experienced the same thing when ovulation occurs?  It's not as
pronounced as the PMS bg swing, but it catches my attention.  Hey, maybe
this is a new way to practice the rhythm method of birth control!  Not
for me, however, being a good animal welfare advocate and having already
produced one "perfect" child, I visited my local spay/neuter clinic
years ago (vbg)>