[IP] Airports, mteal detectors, ETC>

Hi Gang

     I've been reading several posts lately about airport security and
metal detectors supposedly being "bad" for the pumps.  Here is a
question for all you electronic gurus out there:
     I am an Amateur Radio operator-I communicate all over the world on
various frequencies and at different power levels (from .5 watts to
1000 watts).  Frequency Ranges from 3.5 Mhz to 450 Mhz.
     Before investing megabucks for a pump, will I blow the computer
chips in a pump the first time I key up one of my rigs?  I run a clean
station (no spurrious RFI that I am aware of) and don't think I
Interfere with the Stereo or TV or Computer.  Have talked to the local
pump Reps about 4 or 5 weeks ago, and have no response one way of the
other since (although one said he was still looking into the request).
Any help,ideas, experiences from the PEANUT GALLERY?

Dave  N4BGH
(email @ redacted)