[IP] Re: HIGHS longggg after Pizza

Has anyone ever experienced highs (and I mean very high readings) 6 to 8 hours
after eating a very cheesy pizza?  Before she was on the pump we tended to
avoid pizza because I couldn't control the highs but now we are trying it
again.  We have tried it two times now and both times I tried to mimic a
square wave bolus BUT it didnt appear to matter anyway because her highs
didn't come until 2 to 3 am in the morning.  This happened both times so
before we try it again I am wondering is this abnormal or is this a normal
pattern of digestion with cheesy pizza?