Re: [IP] To be or not to be

Margaret, how much exercise do you do in that shower anyway?   Must really
be a sight to see!  :-)
p.s. Yes to the snow thought!  Now we know what it's like to celebrate
christmas in australia!

>many of us disconnect for showers or sex or changing clothes and merely take
>the missed basal before disconnecting or after reconnecting...it all goes into
>the same pot eventually.

I would really think about that bolus before or after that intimate time.
Think of it as another form of exercise.  =)

Margaret Dowd  -  mailto:email @ redacted
THINK SNOW!>>>>>>>>>>>>>