[IP] Re: BOUNCE email @ redacted: Non-member submission from [Craig & Lisa Johnson <email @ redacted>]

approve approve.pum3er
>From email @ redacted  Sun Dec  6 19:50:29 1998
From: Craig & Lisa Johnson <email @ redacted>
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Airports & funny's

I took my first plane trip 6 months after receiving my pump.  I was
nervous about passing through secruity, so I had my doctor write a
letter explaining that I wear a pump and that it is " medically
necessary."  I never had any problems with the security alarms going
off, but if I had, I would have had my letter from my doctor to back me
up.  Now, whenever I fly, I make sure I place that same letter in with
my tickets just in case.  On a different note:  I was wondering what the
funniest thing anyone has ever said to you about your pump?  Most folks
think it is a beeper, but every once in a while someone will notice the
tubing and ask questions or make comments like, "Hey, what's that
strange wire coming out of your beeper?"  Or simply, "What IS that?"
Please post your comments.