Re: [IP] Diabetic Flight Attendants, <email @ redacted>

as to being able to flu... I don't know about commercial pilots licensing,
but for non commercial private pilots... you keep a log book... FAA
regulations say you must have a meter with memory/time/date... before you
begin take off or landing, you have to test bg and be within 100-140 on the
meter... so folks, if you're flying and get a little low, you tell the
tower you want to do a few more go rounds, chomp up a glucose tab and when
you get to the majic number... then land... also you have to submit the
logs to the FAA after a certian amount of flight time for their docs to
make sure... nothing more then testing before starting a long drive
really... if you're in good control, can prove it and know what to do, go
fly!!! (I asked my educator about this once and she contacted the FAA for

Ellen B-C