[IP] information

IN>House rep bill  number is 3814  and senate bill is S 2292.  This is called t
IN>Medicare insulin pump coverage act of 1988.  I sure hope this  gets passed a
IN>supplies are high. acgma33 @aol.com
IN>----------------------------------------------------------
IN>Insulin-Pumpers website http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/

Sorry folks, but I checked with my Rep. on Friday, and was informed that
H.B>  #3814 didn't make it out of committee.  Could not find any
reference to what happened to  s. 2292 (the Senate version) other than
it war refered to the Finance committee.
     Please write,call,fax,e-mail,and/or snail-mail your local
Representatives to Congress (Both House and Senate) and encourage them
to reintroduce both these measures in the beginning of the 106th
Congress.  Keep in contact with their offices and let them know that we
NEED THIS LEGISLATION passed AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

Let's get the pencils sharp.

Dave  (email @ redacted)

Remember, Hams do it with more frequency !!!