Re: [IP] Bubbles in tubing and other such annoyances

It seems like such a waist of insulin, to throw what is left in the reservoir
out, especially when you are on a budget and have to pay for the insulin.  I
seem to go through more bottles quicker now that I am on the pump.  Does
insulin "loose" its strength by not being refrigerated, cause I don't ever
refrigerate mine after I bring it home...