Re: [IP] Need advice please

Keep in mind that children will periodically undergo abrupt shifts in
basal requirements. Your description does not sound like that, but you
never know. On several occasions, Lily's basal requirements have shifted
quite a bit over a 1 - 3 week period and then re-stabalized a a new
higher and differently timed rate. This has been long after the honeymoon
period. I simply attribute it to kids 'growing' and changing metabolism.