[IP] It's not so simple

Thanks for pointing out that Diabetes is a tough disease to control even if
you are doing everything "right". When Megan was first on the pump I got very
frustrated at her blood sugars(while trying to figure out the basals) I called
my doctor crying and he reminded me that Megan has diabetes and you cannot
expect perfect blood sugars. It really helped ease my anxiety as I struggle
not to be so hard on myself.

I find myself becoming depressed sometimes about all of this and I try to keep
telling myself that I am doing the best I can. But sometimes it hurts more
than other times. I feel for everyone that has diabetes and struggles with
bouts of depression-it happens to us parents too! I know I'll feel better in a
few days but just wanted to vent. Thanks

Judy C