[IP] Bubbles in tubing and other such annoyances

Has anyone figured out how to get the freaking bubbles out of the reservoir
tip?  I don't care what I do, I always end up with bubbles at the tip when I
push the insulin into the tubing.  Has anyone conquered this annoyance?  Also
for the people who reuse reservoirs...  Has anyone pulled the insulin that is
left over form the tubing back into the reservoir before they refill it?  Is
that unclean, because of risk of bringing what's left in the tip of the Canula
back into the reservoir?