Re: [IP] airports

I took a friend to the airport the other
day and the metal dectector went off when
I walked through it.  I figured it was the
pump.  I pulled it out of my pocket and the
security person started to take it from me.
I quickly explained that the tubing was
connected to me, and that the pump gives me
insulin.  I had to hold it in my hand so he
could use the hand held metal dectector and
see that it was my pump that set of the walk
through metal dectector.