[IP] a SA traveler says HI!

To All,
    Delaine just e-mailed me...she says HELLO FROM SOUTH AFRICA!  She
said she has talked to so many people about the pump.  She said she
never knew how wonderful the pump was for travel!  And what a
coincidence...she wanted me to mention that she has had no problems with
airport security (for the person that just asked the question) she is
carrying a letter of medical necessity from her dr. just in case and has
only had to briefly show it once!!!  She'll be home soon!
~Tonya D.  :-)