Re: [IP] airports

-----Original Message-----
From: email @ redacted <email @ redacted>
To: email @ redacted <email @ redacted>
Date: Saturday, December 05, 1998 4:52 PM
Subject: Re: [IP] airports

>I had one problem at the Denver airport, my pump set the alarm off.  I
>explained to the lady that it is a pump and I can't really disconnect
>from it.  The year after that, when my pump went off again at the airport,
>they saw my pump and passed me on by.  That is the only airport I've had a
>problem in, and it was a minor one.  Other airports didn't even pick up my
>pump. Yeah!
>I had a problem in the Amarillo, TX airport.  I had passed it many times
with out any problems.  Actually before and after this ordeal.  They were
going to detain me and the lady was really trying to be ugly.  So knowing
she was to arrogant to have any brain I told her it was chemo.  Made her
feel like a dog and my husband and I laughed about it all day.  You will
always run into people like that.  They have authority but no brain to
handle the authority.  I have been in airports all over the world and have
never had any problems until this and have not had any since.  I guess my
pump just had a bad day.