Re: [IP] Need advice please

My bgs rise for about a week before my period(Ave about 200).  Then I
get a huge drop when it starts.  I usually just set a temp basel
increase for the week while it's high(1.2% for me).  Before I went on
the pump I was so out of control that my periods were even more
irregular, and I didn't notice this.  My educator told me that most
women experience this(I'm only 17, "woman" for 4 years:-), so I never
paid attention)