Re: [IP] Kidney problem question - NEAL!!

I have to say that when I had my 24 hour urine test done, and the doctor put
me on an ACE inhibitor (Is that right?) my thought were the same, quit eating

I am a long distance runner.  I have done a couple of marathons but now just
do 6-10 mile runs.  I need protein to repair my body.  Also, my doctor told me
that I probably have protein in my urine because of my running.  The amount of
protein in my urine test was minimal, slightly above the normal range.  The
benefits I receive because I run far outweigh the protein in the urine.  Check
out the amount of protein in the test and base your decision from that