Re: [IP] Anyone else?

Yes, I'm the same way.  I have had diabetes for 15 years, on the pump for 5.
What my doctor told me was that the body gets accustomed to the high's and
low's and that is why you don't "feel" any different until at an extreme blood
sugar level.  For a while I was getting excited when I could see my hand shake
and my sugar was 50.  The only thing to do is stay in control and, of course,
try not to get to the extreme blood sugar levels.