Re: [IP] Anti-Depressant and BGs

yes, I dropped my daily insulin requirement after starting an
antidepressant, just didn't have it kick in as early as you have.  My dr.
told me it's because of the reduced stress.  My insulin needs escalate
whenever I'm stressed in an irritable sort of way, if I'm stressed in a sad
way there's no difference in what I need.

lisa ann
"I'm not sure yet, But this is the first lightning strike I've ever seen
that left behind a footprint."   (Mulder, 'XFiles')