[IP] Anti-Depressant and BGs

I started on a low dose of an anti-depressant
for tension headaches 1 1/2 weeks ago and
have spent the last week dropping basal rates.
I have dropped from 22.4 units a day to 17.
I am sleeping lots better and much more relaxed
so I am not sure if the bg effect is from the
medicine or from the changes the medicine has
caused.  I am just curious if anyone else has
taken anti-depressants and noticed a major
impact on bgs?