Re: [IP] To be or not to be

Just my 2 cents but your concern strikes me as quite reasonable.  I've had a pump for a long time so I am sometimes a little less enthusiastic than all these guys.  I wouldn't trade it for shots for a moment.  However, it is not a miracle, it is faulty, it doens't always work and what's more, even when it does work it still is only as good
at controlling your bg as you are at using it.   Despite all the endorsement here there are people who get frustrated and give up.  It may be a fantastic choice for you.  You sound intelligent enough to use it well.  But it seems unfair to me to go into it without knowing that it will not work faultlessly and what's more, you may
ocassionally forget a bolus or whatever -- all recoverable problems but ones that will need to be dealt with.  Its good to clear up any misconceptions (negative and positive) so you go in with a clear picture of what's ahead.