Re: [IP] Need advice please

Sounds like you've got a great example of the text book version.  Exactly!  Mine
fluctuate but are not quite this predictable.  Biggest problem is they go up 1-3
days before my period but since when that is varies (somewhere between 29 & 36
days) I don't always catch it.  The low part happens to me mid month too.  I
sometimes notice a few days of highs just before it. I've wondered if this might
be linked to ovulating.  Again, which day is not entirely consistent so I can't
tell exactly.  Ideally, you'd just have an alternate set of basal rates for these
days (506 pump doesn't have more than one).