Re: [IP] Need advice please

Do any other women notice this rise in blood sugar about once a month? I'm
trying to figure this out, I seem to have about 2 - 4 days of highs that I
can't get to lower. Then about two weeks later I have 2 - 4 days of lows that
I can't get to go up. Some of these low days I can eat a whole box of
Snackwells without taking a bolus! Do blood sugars fluctuate like this with a
woman's menstrual cycle? or is it just coincidence?

Sorry men for bringing up a touchy subject.