[IP] Kidney problem question - NEAL!!

Neal wrote:

> I have also heard that you should not lift weights because this sort
> of exercise "sheds" excess protein from your muscles into your
> bloodstream.  I would be interested if anyone else has heard of this.

me too - more info - or is the thing that Melissa had?  I seem to remember
renee mentioning that she had normal levels in the am, then once she stood up,
and went throught the day, the protein would start showing.

I lift lighting thanks to my eyes, but I do it OFTEN - is this something i
need to worry about?  the endo knows I do it...

*-)=B xoxx~~~~~~~[507]