Re: [IP] Congratulations Ellen

thanks maryJean for the advice... *S* currently when I have a reaction to
metal, it seems to be on new pokes... I have 5 earrings on one ear, 2
tattoos and they were done before this allergy came up... came with the
diabeties time... I make sure that my skin is clean and have used several
soaps such as dial, and a few non rx items, but the best thing is oral
bennadryl 2 caps when it happens... then ride it out... got a spare
sillowette set here, gonna try that one and see what happens... will let
you know... *S*

Ellen B-C
pumper in training and human guinna pig...