Re: [IP] Re:

thanks Kenny... already doing the 3 am tap dance, have been doing it since
diagnosis in April '97... yeah, I am cranky and wonder what it feels like
to get a full night's rest... I'm really brittle and use a total of 23-25
units a day which causes it's own unique set of problems, do use a sliding
scale already of bg v. insulin already... less of a fudge factor when your
islet cells wake up at wierd hours and say...'oh yeah, I forgot!!! gotta
get going' then go back to dreamland for as long as they want... will ask
her about extra R at that time, but I even have to time the shot of N to
where I'm awake at 6am before it goes off... I bottom out really easily and
scare everyone to death at ungodly hours!!!... doc says the pump will let
her have a good night's sleep too!!!...gotta teach my dog how to dial the
phone one of these days... *S*

Ellen B-C... pumper in training... yay!!!!!!

ps... since the beginning, I was trained on carb units/calculate insulin...
started out on U and Humalog... what a scary trip that was!!!!! Humalog is
not for me... sheesh!!!!