Re: [IP] Need advice please

I've seen those stubborn bgs with Kayla also with no apparent site
problems.  Usually she would end up sick a day or so after the
unexplained, stubborn high bgs.

Now I do just as you have done; change everything out and if the bgs
still won't come down, I know she's *getting* sick and just isn't
showing the symptoms yet.  This happened just this past Monday and
Tuesday (highs).  Wednesday she woke up with pink eye.  We still correct
for the highs, but she usually still runs in the low 200's until the
*bug* is gone.

Kayla's mom