[IP] Calling Coloradoans

This upcoming Saturday the local Colorado Springs pump club is having  a
meeting.  We are going to have a guest speaker.

Dr. Davis Trujillo.  She herself is has insulin dependent diabetes, uses the
pump, and is currently the President of our ADA chapter.

If you would like more information about this please feel free to email me.
.  This is a small group just starting up, and would like to get to meet
more pumpers in the area.

Email me if you would like my number for more info also.

Christene Ullom
If you think you're too small to be effective,
you've never been in bed with a mosquito.
- Raymond Sharp