[IP] Re: best of luck ellen...

<< was everyone else this excited when they
 went on their pump???
 Ellen B-C

Yes, Ellen we were and 2 months later we still are!   However, let me warn you
it wasn't all smooth sailing at first but within a week or two the basals
worked out and we are doing fabulous.  I say we because my 8 year old daughter
Laura is the pumper.  I am just the mom cheering her on!   Keep us informed as
to how it goes!

ps - please save some biscotti for us it sounds heavenly but I must admit I
don't know what it is.  If you don't mind please email me and let me know as I
love new recipes.