No Subject

so excited here... pump day installation is going to be the 14th!!!!! my
doc and I have decieded that I'm not going to shoot my bedtime N the night
before and just let me rocket thru the universe for a few hours... she
doesn't want me metabolizing a bolus of R while asleep because I don't have
dawn phenomena *so far! thank g-d!!!*... I'm making my special biscotti to
feed this crew that's involved... hey, why should I be the only one with
high sugar that morning!!! *S*   was everyone else this excited when they
went on their pump???

Ellen B-C