[IP] What should I say

Hi Ellen,
I'm a family physician and the mother of a 9 year old pumper.  My biggest frustration is the lack of CME aimed at primary care providers (despite the knowledge that we provide the majority of care for diabetics) regarding intensive treatment in Type I.  All the conference I go to focus exclusively on Type II.  Help you fellow physicians learn how to learn about intensive control, and the pump's role in doing this.  Most of my collegues just shrug their shoulders at me like I'm an anomaly because I want to know these things.
Nancy Morgan, Jenna's mom