[IP] Basal rates

It seems wierd that basal rates change according to the day of the week.  I've always blamed it on stress, in my daughter's case, the stress of a school day.  We set basal rates according to what it takes to have level sugars on non-school days, then on school days, use a lower Carb to insulin ratio for breakfast, which seems to work fine, and means that we don't have to keep changing the rates on the pump.  Hope something like that works for you
Nancy Morgan, Jenna's mom