Re: [IP] Long-Term Pumping

Yes.  I have a little??  roll.  It definately gets better when I loose weight
(I'm probably a few lbs more than ideal 5-15 depending on who you ask. )
Exercise and simply eating less help.  I've never found anything that entirely
cures the fat (I've been pumping 17 years and taking shots in my abdomen for
longer) but I do find that being a little thinner and getting more exercise
helps some with the sites.