[IP] Long-Term Pumping

A question for all of you long-term pumpers (10 or more years).

I have been pumping for over 11 years and have primarily used my abdomen.
For the past year or so, I have developed a great deal of fatty tissue that
seems to be hindering my site longevity. My gut looks a little pregnant
(even though there is no such thing as a "little pregnant") and my male ego
is not happy about this.

I have recently started using the Silhouette so I've been able to get into
some clean sites to my sides.

Is anyone else having a problem with fatty and odd-looking abs or am I just
getting too old?