Re: [IP] What should I say?

My biggest frustration with physicians is they want to "dictate" what I
do.  I want to have a relationship with a physician.  Work with the
physician and be respected for my level of knowledge.  In addition, I think
it is important for physicians to realize that one plan for one diabetic
may not work for all.  Also, the tone in which they speak with us.  I guess
this really doesn't have to do with the pump, sorry.  AS far as the pump
goes, I believe Physicians need to up on the positive and both the pumps
that are out there.

Thank you,