Re: [IP] Falling Down A Lot (CURED)

Just an FYI.  Last year I was having severe burning sensations.  I went to
several different doctors, due to trying to get established with a new MD.
Anyway, one doctor would say it's neuropathy due to the diabetes and another
would say no it can't be diabetes related.  Well, in the end after many
test, it was not neuropathy, but take too much B-6!  It was a fluke that
this was figured out.  But ever since I cut out the B-6 I have never had any
burning sensations.