Re: [IP] What should I say?

Reply to Dr. Ellen Johnson.

dear Dr.,

I have had the pump for 6 months and after 35 years of injections, my life has
changed dramatically.  I am 57 years old, and I feel like I am 40. I am on the
road in sales, and my customers all remark how good I look.

One concern - I am involved in Emergency Services in my town, and my wife is
an EMT. I am amazed at the lack of knowledge by the Medical Community
regarding the pump.  I have given 2 in-services and people are surprised that
the pump should not be disconnected  after an MVA or other medical emergency.
Most people thought that the pump was implanted. I think that you or somebody
at your Conference should DEMONSTRATE the pump.

Hope this helps.

John Duggan