[IP] Re: what should I say?

     Dr. Johnson,
     It's hard to figure out where to start, but I guess I'd focus on how
     the pump allows a "prescription" to fit the individual, instead of
     unsuccessfully trying to fit the individual to a prescription.
     I'm sure that the other list members will provide their
     recommendations, as well, but I am also very interested to hear the
     response that you get from your medical colleagues.
     Good luck, and let us know what happens!