[IP] the thyroid article in Forecast

Since the topic of thyroid problems and other autoimmune diseases comes up
frequently on this list I have written to the editors of Diabetes Forecast
asking them to reprint the article "Gland Alert" from the June 1995 issue.
This is the article that I have copied and sent to several list members.
It explains the relationship between type 1 diabetes and other autoimmune
diseases in great detail and discusses the tests for thyroid antibodies,
which many of you have asked about.

Let's hope they take notice and print the article again.  I mentioned
Insulin Pumpers and gave the URL for our website in my letter.  Keep your
fingers crossed!

Mary Jean