[IP] What should I say?

Fellow Pumpers:
	I will have an opportunity to give a noon conference to the
medical staff of my community hospital.  As an insulin pumper and a
physician, I thought I might be in a unique position to speak from both
sides of the fence, so to speak.  I would like to know from all of you
what you would like physicians to know (does that make sense?).  Maybe
it's all the pros of being on the pump, or how it makes you a more
"compliant" patient (I hate that word).  I have only been on this list
for a few weeks, but I am truly impressed with the positive tone of all
the comments.  We all struggle, but it's really heartening to share the
struggle with you all.
	Please respond either to the list or privately.
	Thanks in advance!
						Ellen Johnson (MD)
						Family Practitioner,
Insulin Pumper