[IP] Medicaid

IN>Hi Vicki, Thanks for your response.  Is Medicaid the same as Medicare?
IN> My daughter is on Medicaid and it does not pay for any prescriptions
IN>(dumb huh?) even those she has to take for ever to stay alive.   But,
IN>you know that.  I would like to see that changed.
IN>So Medicaid/Medicare changed this year to pay for pump and supplies.
IN>That is really good news to me.  I appreciate your letting me know.
IN>Bonnie

IN>hi just to let you know medicaid does pay for diabetic supplys.I'm
IN>disable and
IN>medicaid pays for all my pump supplys also they pay for all strips to
IN>check
IN>you sugar and will buy all your needles if you are on the shots, this
IN>all
IN>started this year.
IN>----------------------------------------------------------
IN>Insulin-Pumpers website http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/
IN>Insulin-Pumpers website http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/

Bonnie;

     I also am on Medicaid(medically needy share of cost) here in
Florida.  This program pays for my prescriptions (abt $1400.00/month-the
cost of antirejection medications) that Medicare doesn't.  I guess this
goes along with the other posts about fighting insurance companys to pay
for the pump.  E-mail me at  email @ redacted and I'll try to help you.

Dave (email @ redacted)