[IP] Surgery and an insulin pump???

If anyone knows anything about surgery and wearing an insulin pump I would
appreciate some info.  I am currently looking for a new endocrinologist and I
have just found out that I have to have a hysterectomy.  I was just wondering
if anyone could give me any info on what to expect regarding placement of my
infusion site, and anything else that may help with knowing what to expect
during or after surgery.  I would appreciate any information or personal
experiences that anyone may be able to share with me.

email @ redacted
(Hope Binkley)